Sunday, June 13, 1999

Project mayhem

RULES:
1. Don't ask questions
2. Don't ask questions
3. No excuses
4. No lies

I'm taking things up a notch since the other me was going wild in the fights. He wanted to destroy this world that has so much and yet deprived him of all. I agree with him.

Fight Club members are not automatically eligible for project mayhem. Come to the house with the following:
-2 Black shirts
-2 Black pair of trousers
-1 pairs of heavy black shoes
-2 pairs of black socks and 2 pair of plain underwear
-1 heavy black coat
-one white towel
-1 cot mattress
-1 white plastic mixing bowl

There's already a couple people waiting outside. I've rejected all of them. I will go along with the Zen Buddhists: only when someone waits outside for 3 days can they show that they have the ability to be part of project mayhem. Only people that determined will be willing to carry out my tasks dutifully-and that includes the soap.

No comments: