Sunday, June 6, 1999

Fight Club grows



Chapters of fight clubs have sprung up everywhere! I no longer have complete control or knowledge of all the clubs. Many club leaders have never even met me. They've come up with all sorts of ridiculous myth about me. Like how I only sleep only 1 hour a day(which is false because I never sleep, the entire me that is), or how I do plastic surgery every three years so no one would know me! I've developed several committees. And because of the overwhelming amount of members that check my blog, I will submit news and info of our group here.
IF YOU AREN'T A MEMBER, PLEASE LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK, OR WE WILL COME AFTER YOU!
So... here is the order of meeting dates:
Monday:Arson
Tuesday:Assault
Wednesday:Mischief
Thursday: Misinformation
Friday: Organized Chaos
Saturday: Bureaucracy of Anarchy

FOR THE ASSAULT COMMITTEE:
new rule!
You must pick a fight with someone and lose! This will be your homework every time you go home from fight club. We need to show the people out there that they do have the capacity to win and dominate.
If you win, you SCREWED up.
No questions
No answers
-------------
Project Mayhem begins

No comments: